Donate Now

Please click on the following topics to review the Emergency Preparedness Information:

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

One of our SV members recently had a close call with carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning – luckily, 
her alarm went off, and she vacated the premises and got help!

We depend on alarms to warn us because CO is difficult to detect until it’s too late. As part of 
spring home maintenance, make sure that your carbon monoxide detector is working 
properly: check the batteries, test the alarm, and look at the expiration or manufacturing date. 
Carbon monoxide detectors only last five to seven years, so it’s important to know when it’s 
time to get a new one.

If your carbon monoxide alarm goes off, leave immediately and call the fire department or 
PG&E for assistance.   For More information - Click Here

For emergency preparedness check out the following on the cdc website:
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning After a Disaster - Click here

 

   Educational Resources from the UC Marin Master Gardeners on Fire-smart Landscaping

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Sausalito Village MEMBER Emergency Preparedness Meeting - 9/30/2020

Please fast forward 3 minutes until Tricia's Introduction....

 

 

 

When you hear Hi Lo, It's Time to Go

 

 

 

 

 

 

Scroll past the first 8 minutes.