Sausalito Village is a grass-roots volunteer-based program dedicated to helping Sausalito seniors live independently and productively in our own homes. We're maintaining comfortable and fulfilling lives at home, staying in control of our lives, and having a lot of fun along the way. When we wish to, we enjoy opportunities to participate in many events and activities which help to keep us connected to each other and to the community.
To learn more about us, check out the pages of this website, give us a call at 415-332-3325, contact us by email at email@example.com, or better still come to one of our "Monthly Meets," where you can meet some of our members and ask questions. For further information, click here.
- Help with transportation to and from medical appointments and grocery stores
- Referrals to service providers, ranging from plumbers to home health-care aides, whose credentials we have checked out or who have been recommended by other members
- Help with computers and other electronic devices
- Help with minor household chores and repairs
- Daily phone check-in, upon request
- "One call (or email) does it all" concierge service for information, assistance from volunteers, or referrals to paid service providers
- Volunteer opportunities
- A bi-weekly "Update" (sent by U.S. Mail to members without email access) with announcements of upcoming programs and events
- Fun activities such as book group, yoga, memoir group, lectures, group lunches, museum tours, and much, much more
- Access to the regularly updated Members Only pages of the S.V. website,with links to a wide variety of news and information on age-related issues, and more
- Member discounts or other special benefits from more than 30 local businesses and restaurants