Sausalito Village is a "Volunteer First" organization, which operates with a growing number of volunteers who provide services to members. We welcome volunteers of all ages who would like to help out and take part in their community.
You do not need to be a member to volunteer with Sausalito Village. There are no minimum time requirements and volunteers can select which assignments they want to assist with. We conduct a basic orientation for all of our volunteers and provide any necessary specialized training.
In order for Sausalito Village to maintain a safe and comfortable environment, all volunteers must pass a background check.
Here are a variety of volunteer opportunities that can use your skills, interests and abilities:
- Assistance with computers and other electronic equipment
- Cooking/delivering meals
- Daily/weekly phone checks
- Grocery Shopping
- Minor home repairs/fix-it chores
- Pet Care
- Medical Advocacy
- Home Safety Inspections
- Organizing, planning, coordinating, and leading social events, educational, cultural, and fitness programs
- Writing and Editing
- Office and telephone support
- Database and website maintenance
- Community outreach
- Board of Directors
For more information about our volunteer programs, give us a call at 415-332-3325, or email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.